When local codes dictate a seismic requirement, Thornel can provide the following seismic services:
- Talk to city to get local codes and determine whether a building permit for our equipment is required.
- Get a preliminary seismic analysis completed by a seismic engineer for quoting purposes.
- Submit final installation drawings with complete bill of materials for seismic design and building permits.
- Coordinating licensed contractors where licenses are required.
- Arrange for final building permit pickup at the city offices.
- Arrange any building inspections for equipment occupancy.